Reasons for data collection:
The processing of your personal information, i.e. any information that could potentially allow your identification by reasonable means is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you and to provide you with our services, protect our legitimate interests and comply with regulatory (legal) obligations. and financial) to which we are subject.
What information do we collect:
We collect two types of data and information about our users.
1 – The first type includes non-identified information which does not allow identification which concerns one or more users, and which can be made available to us or collected as a result of their use. We do not know the identity of the users from whom this non-personal information was collected. The non-personal information that is collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain information relating to software and hardware (e.g. the type of browser and operating system that your device uses, language settings, access time, etc.) to improve the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information about your activity on the Site (e.g., pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
2 – The second type groups personal information, that is to say individual identification information, which identifies an individual or which is capable, by reasonable means, of allowing the identification of an individual. This information includes:
– Device information: we collect personal information on your device which includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address) and other information relating to your activity on the Site.
– Form information: when you complete a form on our Site, we will ask you to provide certain information, namely: your first and last name, your e-mail or postal address, as well as other information.
How we receive information about you:
Your Personal Information is collected in several ways:
– When you voluntarily provide your personal data by registering on our Site.
– When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services.
– From third-party service providers and public registers (for example: traffic analysis providers).
What information do we collect:
We may use the information for the following reasons:
– Communicate with you: by sending you messages concerning our services, by providing you with technical information and by answering any question relating to customer service that you may ask.
– Communicate with you and inform you of the latest updates and new services.
– Show you advertisements when you use our Site.
– Promote our websites and products.
– Conduct statistical and analytical surveys to improve the Site.
In addition to the various uses mentioned above, we may transfer or disclose personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates and subcontractors.
– Host and operate our Site.
– Provide you with our services, including a personalized display of our Site.
– Store and process such information on our behalf.
– Show you advertisements and help us evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns to allow us to retarget our users (if applicable).
– To offer you marketing offers and promotional content relating to our Site and our services.
– Carry out research, technical or analytical diagnoses.
User rights, you can ask:
– Receive a confirmation of the processing of personal information concerning you (or a notice of non-processing of your personal information, if applicable) and access your stored personal information, as well as additional information.
– Receive a copy of the personal information that you have voluntarily provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a computer.
– Request the rectification of your personal information that we store.
– Request the deletion of your personal information.
– Refuse the processing of your personal information.
– Request that we limit the processing of your personal information.
Please note, however, that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or receive more information, please contact us using the information provided below:
We will keep your personal information as long as necessary to provide our services, and if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies. The retention periods will be determined according to the type of information collected and the purpose of its collection, taking into account the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy obsolete and unused information as soon as possible. Pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, we will maintain records containing customer personal information, account opening documents, communications and any other required information.
We may rectify, supplement or delete incomplete or incorrect information at any time and in our sole discretion.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device when you visit the site. Cookies are very useful and their use can have different objectives, in particular to allow you to navigate efficiently from one page to another, to authorize the automatic activation of certain functionalities, to remember your preferences and to allow you to interact with our services faster and more simply. Cookies are also used to ensure that the advertisements you see correspond to your interests and are personalized accordingly, as well as to compile statistical data on your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
1 – “Session cookies” which are only stored temporarily during your browsing session to allow normal use of the system, and are deleted from your device when you close the browser.
2 – “Persistent cookies” which are only read by the Site, which are saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies are used when we need to recognize you during repeat visits, for example, to allow us to keep your preferences the next time you log in.
3 – “Third party cookies” that are set by other online services that manage content on the page you are viewing, for example, by third party analytics companies that monitor and analyze our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that identifies you personally, but we may associate the personal information about you that we store with the information stored and obtained by cookies. You can delete cookies by following the instructions in your device preferences. Please be aware that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not function properly and your online experience may be limited.
Collection of information by third parties:
How we protect your information:
Data transfer outside the EU:
Please note that some recipients of data may be outside the European Economic Area. In such cases, we will transfer your data to said countries only as approved by the European Commission by providing the appropriate level of data protection, or we will establish legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We may use third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses information relating to your use of the services to serve advertisements intended for you (for example, by placing third-party cookies on your web browser).
We may use your personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, etc., ourselves or through subcontractors to provide you with promotional content regarding the services which we believe , may interest you.
Out of respect for your right to privacy, we include in this promotional content the means to refuse to receive new promotional offers from us. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your email address or phone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe in order to stop receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other important types of email communications without giving you the opportunity to unsubscribe. These can include customer service messages or administrative notifications.
We may share information in the case of a business transaction (e.g., the sale of a significant part of our business, the merger, consolidation or sale of assets). In the cases mentioned above, the beneficiary or the acquiring company will assume the rights and obligations as described in this confidentiality policy.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site was not designed to be used by children. Under no circumstances do we authorize the use of our services by minors without the consent or prior authorization of a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent finds out that their child has provided us with personal information without their consent (or if a guardian realizes that the child in their care has provided us with personal information without their consent), he or she must contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us :
If you have general questions about the Site or our collection and use of information about you, please contact us at: email@example.com.